Monday, October 11, 2010

"My Vegan Story" Page Added

"What made you decide to go vegan?" This is a question all of you vegans have fielded, no doubt. Most non-vegans are only curious, while some are defensive, believe it or not, and will attempt to talk us out of it. Most vegans are interested in knowing why other vegans take the plunge, as it helps to round out their understanding of their own reasons. Prospective vegans probably get the most out of learning the reasons for our decision, as they are still formulating their own.

 Grandaddy and me, circa 1969


Today, exactly 8 months after starting my vegan journey, I have a better perspective about the reasons for my decision and can understand that seeds were planted quite some time ago. So I added a Page to A Midlife Vegan. It can be accessed by clicking a tab, "My Vegan Story" at the top, next to the "Home" tab. So, if you are interested in my vegan story, check it out!  Thanks for your continued support!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful story! You are right, us vegans love to hear each others stories. Here's mine if anyone is interested:

    http://www.greenbeansandyam.com/p/melissas-greenvegan-story.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa -- thanks! I really did like reading your story too -- in fact, your story and Dustin's story inspired me to figure out how to use the "Pages" feature of this blog too -- thanks for inspiring me to stretch a little in my blog-literacy!

    ReplyDelete