Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pretty Tacos!

Lovely, no?

Tacos are one of my favorite things to serve this vegan/vegetarian/carnivore/junk foodie family. I put it all out there and they can each pick and choose what they want. I made a purple cabbage slaw with the juice of a lime, a couple of tablespoons of veganaise and a couple of shakes of chipotle powder. It is as addictive as a slaw can be. I can't stop thinking about it! My pretty taco contained wild rice, black beans, avocado slices, slaw and a dab of salsa. The shell was so jammed with lusciousness that I had the peppers-n-onions on the side. These were a big hit and I'm still enjoying the leftovers.

Random recent fact: The UPS lady just informed me a big white swan was sitting on my roof just now and only flew away as she approached the front porch. What does this mean? Maybe the bird can sense I prefer avocados and purple slaw to poultry.

No comments:

Post a Comment