Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Check Out What I've Been Up To at Work!

I've been working fewer hours lately in general because of family obligations, but last week I had the privilege of working on the office's website! I researched and wrote portions of the site, and proofread the rest of it -- what was already there from the website designer -- in preparation for the website going "live" last Friday. It was so enjoyable and rewarding, and I know much more about our fabulous medical practice now than I ever have before. It's the first time I've done something like this, and I'm really proud of it and glad to have a new skill.

On the site you can see a little bit about what we do, and you can "meet" the wonderful, talented ladies with whom I work. I feel very fortunate to be a part of this team. Check it out:
http://www.atlantafunctionalmedicine.com/ 

While you are perusing the site, don't miss the embedded blog:

Functional Food 4 Thought

You can find it under the "Patient Services" tab on the Home Page. You'll recognize that cabbage, I believe! I set up the blog so that all staff members, clerical and clinical alike, will be able to post. It'll be fun to see what we come up with. 

I look forward to blogging more here at AMLV+ too -- I've got lots of photos of beautiful FOOD to share with you. Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment