Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Have You Tried This?


I don't know if all of you will like this, but I do! It's just half sugar-free almond milk and half apple cider, with a little grind of nutmeg on top. I know, sounds nasty, right?  Well, don't knock it 'til you try it!  This would also be great with a banana and some chocolate peanut butter or almond butter in a blender, but I didn't have time this a.m. These two ingredients alone were great for swigging down my prescribed supplements.

I've got to cut this short today to get out into this lovely, drizzly weather. Enjoy your day, rain or shine!

3 comments:

  1. Yum Yum :D A must try for us. Thanks. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeri -- Thanks! Yes we had a great Thanksgiving, and I was happy to see that you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will give this a try:) It sounds like it would be good.

    ReplyDelete