Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I Love Chipotle!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again! Since we returned from our mid-Atlantic family extravaganza, more than a couple of days have been spent in pajamas. Some cookery has obviously happened during these jammy days, mostly of the soup persuasion, but sometimes I get a hankering for a burrito bol and pull on a pair of jeans and venture out to satiate the crave.

I love a place with fresh food choices, some of them organic, a place where a vegan, a vegetarian, a health-conscious(ish) carnivore and a non-health conscious carnivore can each find what they want (those are my core family members).

Here's how I have it:  a burrito bol --  lettuce, brown cilantro rice, black beans, peppers-n-onions, pico de gallo, verde salsa, a giant pile of guacamole and more lettuce. The servers want to call this a salad, since I cannot get enough lettuce, and tend to want to push a little tub of dressing with it, but I've no idea why anyone would choose lackluster vinaigrette of unknown origin when they could instead enjoy pico, verde and guac! Call it what you like, Chipotle, and charge whatever you need to, just keep this fab food coming!

In a couple of days we will all return to real life, but for now, I'll get back into my jammies and dive into this bol! I love Chipotle. 

1 comment:

  1. We love Chipotle too! It's remarkably healthy for fast food, and reliably delicious. Instant comfort!

    ReplyDelete